Louisville Metro Office of Resilience and Community Services is open to schedule an appointment for the 2022 Housing Stabilization assistance program through the Neighborhood Place network.
This program is designed to assist eligible households at risk of homelessness or housing instability. Rental assistance may be available for up to 12 months, Available assistance may be a mix of rental arrears and future rent.
You will receive a confirmation number when your appointment is scheduled. Keep this for your records. You will need it to check the status of your application at a later date.
To qualify for assistance, applicants must:
• Be an income-eligible renter legally residing in Jefferson County;
• Have a legally binding lease that covers the assistance period; and
• A documented work history of at least 250 hours within the past 6 months
Additional criteria include:
• Household income must not exceed 200% of the federal poverty scale for Louisville.
• Must include at least one household member who has a documented work history of at least 250 hours within the past 6 months.
• Willingness to participate in case management services
• Funds are paid directly to the landlord.• Households that have received emergency or eviction prevention rental assistance within the previous 12 months, must participate in case management. ).
Eligibility for all programs is subject to program calendars, fund availability, appointment availability, verifiable household income and family size.
2022 Housing Stabilization assistance program through the Neighborhood Place network
|Persons in Household||200% Federal Poverty Guidelines|
Louisville Metro Community Services seeks to reduce poverty and help low-income citizens of Jefferson County, Kentucky to meet critical needs and become self-sufficient.
Within minutes of making your appointment, you should receive a confirmation email with a calendar appointment attached to the email. In addition, you will also receive a phone reminder the day before your appointment.
Appointments can be changed or canceled at any time on this website. You can also make or cancel an appointment at any time (24/7) using our automated phone system by dialing (502) 308-3344 and following the instructions.